ApogeeJam+ Audio Interface
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
The Apogee Electronics Jam+ is a discreet but powerful interface that brings professional sound quality to musicians on the go. Ideal for use with mono instrument sources such as electric guitar, the Jam+ is perfect for everything capturing riffs and song ideas to tracking entire pieces. Now compatible with Windows, Mac, and iOS, the Jam+ is equipped with Apogee's PureDIGITAL connection technology to provide pure, 24-bit /96k recording quality to musicians working on their laptops, iPad, iPhone, Windows tablet, and more.
The Jam+ works great with guitars, keyboards, acoustic instrument pickups, and even dynamic microphones, making it a vital piece for any instrumentalist. A built-in overdrive mode adds extra gain to the input signal for crunchy goodness (excellent for use with virtual effects and amps), while an integrated input/output blend control makes it easy to monitor the instrument's direct sound and the computer output simultaneously. Ideal for musicians of all sorts, the Jam+ makes excellent recording quality more accessible than ever before.
- Studio-grade USB interface for mono instrument sources
- 24-bit, 96K sound quality for pristine recordings
- Overdrive mode for adding crunch for digital effect and amp models
- Output blend for crossfading between input and output signals
- Positive Grid BIAS FX Jam software included for free!
- Plug and play
- Compatible with Windows, Mac OSX, and Apple iOS devices
- Input: 1x 1/4" TS instrument input
- Output: 1x 3.5mm stereo headphone output
- Digital connection: 1x Micro USB Type B
- Supported platforms: Mac, Windows, iOS
- Mac System Requirements: Intel processor, 2GB RAM (minimum), OS 10.9+, USB port
- Windows System Requirements: Intel/AMD x86-64 processor, 4GB RAM (minimum), Windows 10+
- iOS System Requirements: iOS 9+, lightning connection
- Dimensions: 4 x 1.5 x 1.2"