Alright DevicesZzzorb Multimode Analog Filter
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Alright Devices Zzzorb
The Alright Devices Zzzorb is an analog four-pole multimode filter and VCA, capable of a broad range of tones and offering comprehensive modulation options. The filter frequency spands ten octaves with a smooth response. Filter frequency modulation is accomplished by both a CV input with bipolar attenuverter and a pitch CV input that tracks 1V/oct with the attenuator turned fully clockwise.
You can push the filter into self-oscillation with the resonance control in its upper ranges, and can even ping the filter by patching a trigger signal into the input to create a percussive sine wave tone. The filter includes high pass, band pass, notch, and two low pass filter outputs. The low pass filter comes in both two and four-pole varieties which offer different responses to the filter frequency and resonance.
The built-in linear VCA can be used independently of the filter and has initial level control and CV input with attenuverter. When the VCA's output is not patched it is normalled into the filter and added to the signal present at the filter input. The Zzzorb is a fantastic sounding filter, and the addition of the VCA extends its functionality to a wide variety of applications.
- Four-pole multimode filter and VCA
- Use the VCA independently of the filter or use them together
- CV control of frequency, resonance, and VCA level with attenuverter
- Filter tracks 1V/oct
- High pass, band pass, notch, and two low pass filter outputs
- Resonance self oscillates at higher settings
- Filter frequency spans ten octaves
- Eurorack module
- Width: 10hp
- Depth: 30mm
- Current draw: 60mA @ +12V, 60mA @ -12V