Alright Devices Chronoblob 2 Stereo Delay
- Free Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Extended Warranty
- Low Price Guarantee
Alright Devices Chronoblob 2
Alright Devices has done it again: the Chronoblob 2 retains all of the best features of its predecessor while adding stereo functionality and multiple modes of operation, making it one of the most useful tempo-syncable delays in Eurorack format. The Chronoblob is the right delay for any musician looking for tight, clean repeats, warped tape effects, rhythmic delays, and more.
Now offering two delay lines, the Chronoblob is capable of stereo operation and interesting mono tricks. The Dual Delay and Ping-Pong modes make the most of the true stereo operation, while the single delay and cascaded modes offer use of the right output and input as a feedback send and return, enabling the insertion of additional effects for further effect madness.
The Infinite Loop option cuts out the input signal and swells feedback to unity gain in order to infinitely loop the material currently in the delay buffer: this effect can be achieved both via dedicated button and gate input, enabling a rhythmic effects and instant manual control.
Time modulation can be accomplished via two dedicated CV inputs with attenuverters, one for the left channel and one for the right. Modulation style can be switched between tape-like operation (complete with pitch bending, warping effects) and cleaner fades between new delay times. And of course, the external sync input enables tempo-syncing: the time control then operates as a tap divider/multiplier, enabling easy access to rhythmic delays.
Maintaining all of the loved behaviors of its predecessor and adding loads of new functionality, the Chronoblob 2 is an excellent choice of delay for virtually any musical context.
Chronoblob 2 Features
- Follow-up to the ever-popular Alright Chronoblob
- Tempo-syncable stereo delay module
- Four different delay modes: Dual Delay, Ping Pong, Single Delay, and Cascade Delay
- Individual controls and CV inputs for Delay Time, Feedback,and Wet/Dry Mix
- Feedback beyond unity gain
- Attenuverters for all CV inputs
- Modulation response switchable between tape-style pitch warp mode and smoother fades
- Infinite loop pushbutton and gate input
- LED indicators for delay time and overload status
- In Single delay and Cascae modes, right output and input become feedback send and return for inserting further processing in the feedback loop
- Eurorack module
- Width: 12hp
- Depth: 30mm
- Current draw: 80mA @ +12V, 15mA @ -12V