ALM Busy Circuits SID GUTS Deluxe C64 Voice
- Free Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Extended Warranty
- Low Price Guarantee
ALM Busy Circuits SID GUTS Deluxe
The ALM Busy Circuits SID GUTS Deluxe improves on its predecessor—which re-appropriated the SID chip into the modular realm—by offering extensive manual and voltage control options. Compared to the original, the module now features improved frequency control, a chord mode that uses all of the available oscillators to form a 1-3 voice chord, and a bunch of other sonic possibilities.
SID GUTS Deluxe Features
- 1 Volt per octave control of a ‘core’ SID oscillator 0-5v input (with tunable offset,) now with improved V/Oct tracking, adjustment and stability.
- Voltage controlled chord mode with inversion and up to 3 voice chords.
- Direct and voltage control of oscillator wave shape selection (Pulse, Triangle, Square, Saw)
- Filter switchable between 4 modes - 12dB/Octave HP , LP , BP & Notch (HP+LP)
- Voltage control of filter type selection.
- Wider frequency control range (full 8 octaves) with fine and course offset knobs.
- Attenuverters on both PWM and Filter voltage inputs.
- Direct and Voltage control (with offset) of Filter cutoff and Resonance
- 1 Volt per octave control of second SID ‘modulation’ oscillator
- Direct and voltage control of modulation oscillator ‘type’; ring modulation, sync or none
- Direct and voltage control of pulse wave pulse width
- External audio input
- Support for ALL SID chips (6851/8580) & SwinSID chips
- All settings non volatile
- Audio output and input at modular levels
- All surface mount single PCB construction thus smaller depth & more skiff friendly.
- Designed and built in England
- Eurorack Module
- 12 HP Width
- 30-40mm Depth (with heat sinks installed)
- Supply: +/-12V (Reverse voltage protection)
- Current Draw: ~50 -200ma (dependent on SID chip used)