AkaiMPC Live II Music Workstation
Akai MPC Live II
The MPC Live II is a desktop workstation that is perfect as a portable all-in-one studio solution for standalone use, or as a control source for other gear. Use it to generate MIDI and CV, to resample external gear, or as a portable music-making solution: all of these workflows are right at your fingertips.
It wouldn't be an MPC without the 16 characteristic velocity-sensitive pads with RGB illumination. These are a staple of the MPC line and provide a playable and expressive playing surface. The 7" multi-touch display allows for hands on control while the navigation buttons make moving between pages and settings quick and intuitive. Four touch-sensitive Q-link knobs give immediate control over settings and feature four banks of functionality for quickly accessing the things you need most.
The MPC Live II has a multitude of connections, making it compatible with a variety of other gear. Connect to your modular gear with the four stereo TRS CV/gate jacks for a total of eight assignable CV or gate outputs. Send and receive MIDI messages from external gear using the two pairs of MIDI I/O. Record samples from phono or line level signals with the designated inputs. Send audio to up to six destinations with the three stereo pairs of TRS outputs. No speakers handy? No problem, the MPC Live II comes equipped with professional level monitors built into the front of the unit. These optional speakers sound great and provide detailed monitoring of your sounds. Connect harddrives or computers using the USB 3.0 connectors or use the WIFI and Bluetooth connections for wireless interfacing. Connect to Ableton Live using Ableton Link to control your session from the MPC Live II. Use the MPC Live II on the go with hours of battery life available from the rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
Not only is the MPC Live II powerful, linking everything in your gear arsenal—it's also portable, capturing inspiration wherever you are.
MPC Live II Features
- Music Production Center workstation
- 7" multi-touch display
- 16 touch-sensitive RGB pads
- Built-in stereo monitors
- Use wirelessly with wifi and bluetooth
- Three stereo outputs
- Four stereo TRS CV/Gate jacks for a total of eight outputs
- 2 x 2 MIDI I/O
- Phono/line level inputs
- Large rotary encoder
- Hours of portable power with rechargeable lithium battery
- Load samples on SD card, USB, or SATA connections for harddrive
- Use with Ableton Link
- Ethernet port for network setup
- Analog Inputs: Two TRS, two phono RCA
- Digital input: USB type-A, USB type-B
- Analog output: six TRS output, four 3.5mm TRS, TRS headphone
- MIDI: two inputs, two outputs
- 16GB storage, expandable via SATA connections
- 2GB ram
- Power: 19V 3.42A center positive, included
- Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion battery, up to five hours
- 411. 5 x 243.8 x 45.7mm/16.2 x 9.6 x 1.8"