1010 MusicNanobox Razzmatazz Compact Drum Synthesizer
- STAFF PICK
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
1010 Music Nanobox Razzmatazz
1010 Music adds to their colorful tiny family with the nanobox razzmatazz, a compact FM synthesis and sampling drum machine. Self-contained and compact, the razzmatazz uses its touch screen and minimal interface to effortlessly navigate the UI. Programming a pattern is easy, just load up your favorite sounds to the 8 pads and either record your playing or use the visual step sequencer to write out your patterns. After programming your pattern, you can save it to one of the 16 sequencer slots and easily recall it during a song. Sequences can be up to 64 steps in length and play in subdivisions of 1/64 to 8 bars giving you massive control over the timing.
Each of the 8 pads has its own adjustable parameters for pitch, distortion, 2 filters, 2 envelopes, and other common features. Load in your own WAV files or use the built-in 3.5mm line input to record directly into the razzmatazz. There's also a mixer section that lets you adjust volume, panning, and 3 FX sends that are routed by default for delay, reverb, and distortion. You can use a combination of samples and FM synthesis for each pad to create the perfect sound or use one of the 120 included presents to get started out-of-the-box. If you're looking for a compact solution to add percussion and sequences to your studio or live set, the nanonbox razzmatazz from 1010 Music is the perfect little friend.
Nanobox Razzmatazz Features
- Groovebox with sampling and FM synthesis
- 8 Pads of percussion with discrete controls
- Store up to 16 different sequences per preset
- Sequences lengths up to 64 steps
- Record up to 30s samples using the line in
- SD card slot for loading custom WAV files
- 120 Presets included
- Mini TRS jacks for MIDI I/O, Clock in, and Line I/O
- USB C connector for power
- 2" Touchscreen
- Power: USB-C, cable included—power brick is not
- Dimensions: 3.75" x 3" x 1.5"
- Audio Input: 1x TRS 3.5mm
- Audio Output: 1x TRS 3.5mm
- MIDI I/O: 1x 3.5mm In, 1x 3.5mm Out
- 3.5mm Clock Input