Zoom R24 Recorder/Interface/Controller/Sampler
- Free Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Extended Warranty
- Low Price Guarantee
The R24 from Zoom is a dense and multifaceted sampler/mixer/DAW controller. The unit boasts 24-track playback with the option for simultaneous recording of 8 channels. A built-in stereo condenser microphones enable talkback as well as demo tracking. You can record your files directly to an SD or SDHC card, making it simple to transfer files onto a computer for further editing if needed.
The eight balanced inputs are all hybrid XLR-1/4" combo connections, with one channel providing a Low-Z input for connecting electric guitar or bass. Six of these channels can provide phantom power for use with condenser mics.
The Mixer also features two 1/4" TRS output jacks with direct volume control. Additionally, more than 100 send-return and insert DSP effects are present, as well as independent level, pan, and EQ for each track.
Yet another feature on this behemoth is its sampling function, with up to three banks of 8 pads. Each pad is velocity-sensitive and can host an array of samples. The R24 also contains a rhythm machine with 160 drum and percussion sounds; it can save up to to 100 user-created patterns for later recall and performance.
The R24 has extensive DAW support as well, with template sets for major DAWs such as ProTools, Logic, and Ableton. This extensive feature set serves to make the R24 a very flexible studio tool and a wonderful choice for intermediate or bedroom producers looking to create full tracks on dedicated hardware.
- All-in-one production device suited to a huge range of workflows
- Can operate as a standalone recorder, USB audio interface, DAW controller, and a pad-based sampler/rhythm machine
- 24-track recording capability built in
- Eight mic/line/instrument level inputs
- Built-in stereo condenser microphone set for quick and easy recording
- Built-in effects including compression, reverb, delay, amp models, and more
- Integrated rhythm machine with 160 percussion sounds & storage for user-generated rhythm patterns
- Optional 6x AA operation for recording on the go
- Resolution: 24-bit 44.1kHz
- Simultaneous record tracks: 8
- Mic preamps: 8
- Inputs: 8x XLR-1/4" combo
- Outputs: 2x 1/4" main
- Dimensions: 2 x 9.33 x 14.8"
- Power: 6x AA, USB Bus, or AD-14 adapter