ZoomLiveTrak L-8 Mixer / Recorder
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Zoom LiveTrak L-8
The Zoom Livetrak L-8 is a portable digital mixer and multitrack recorder, great for podcasters or small bands. The mixer section has eight inputs, including six independent Zoom preamps as well as two line-level or USB inputs. Each channel has a three-band EQ and the mix settings can be saved in seven preset slots and recalled at the press of a button. The L-8 can be used as a standalone recorder (recording to an SD card) or used as a 12-input USB interface. However you use it, all the channels are recorded as separate files for easy editing of individual tracks.
It features six sound pads that can hold up to two hours of audio for playback at a moment's notice. A great place to use these are for podcasts: providing intros, ads, or sound effects on the fly.
Recording phone interviews is a breeze with the L-8. Using the included TRRS cable, phones can be plugged straight into the mixer. The mix minus feature automatically removes echoes and feedback that may occur during the call. Four headphone outputs are available, each with independent level control.
While L-8 can be powered using a wall power, it features the ability to run on four AA batteries for up to two and a half hours.
LiveTrak L-8 Features
- Digital mixer and multitrack recorder
- Well suited to podcasting
- Eight audio inputs including six Zoom preamps
- Four headphone outs
- Record to SD card
- Can be used as a USB audio interface
- Three-band EQ per channel with the ability to save and recall settings
- Six buttons for triggering audio clips
- Record a call from a phone without echoes or feedback with mix minus feature
- Two XLR outputs
- Inputs: 6x Mic/Line via XLR-1/4" combo
- Outputs: Master via 2x XLR
- Phones: Master & Monitor via 1/4" stereo jack
- Maximum simultaneous recording tracks: 12
- Recording resolution: up to 24-bit/96kHz
- Digital interface: USB 2.0