ZoomL12 LiveTrak Mixer / Recorder
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Zoom L12 LiveTrak
The LiveTrak L-12 is a hybrid interface/mixing console perfect for live or studio use. The console features 12 discrete channels: eight mono XLR-1/4" hybrid inputs and 2 stereo with 1/4" input. The mixer also includes 5 powered headphone outputs, which are very useful for multi-tracking with various collaborators.
The L-12 also functions as an audio interface with 14-in/4-out functionality. As if that wasn't enough, the L-12 has embedded recording functionality, allowing you to record full tracks on the console itself, which you can then import into your DAW for further processing! Each channel includes a channel strip with 3-band EQ and a one-knob compressor. This makes the L-12 a wonderful choice for live/studio recording as well as live sets, as it packs an enormous amount of power in a small profile.
L12 LiveTrak Features
- Hybrid mixing console, multitrack recorder, and multichannel audio interface
- Record and mix up to twelve discrete channels at one time
- Up to five independent custom headphone mixes
- 3-band parametric EQ per channel
- Sixteen built-in send effects
- Eight mono channels offer dedicated compressors
- Up to 96kHz, 24-bit recording quality
- Fully functional 14-in, 4-out USB audio interface
- iOS interface support (USB Camera adapter not included)
- Inputs: 8x XLR-1/4" combo, 4x 1/4" line, 2x dual RCA, 2x XLR-1/4" combo Hi-Z
- Outputs: 2x XLR main, 2x 1/4" monitor
- Aux sends: 5x monitor
- USB: 1x type B, 1x type A
- Headphones: 5x 1/4" TRS
- Resolution: up to 24-bit 96kHz
- Dimensions: 2.78 x 11.1 x 17.5"
- Power: 12VDC supply (included)