ZoomH3-VR Ambisonic Field Recorder
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
The Zoom H3-VR is an Ambisonic recording module that provides robust functionality in a remarkably small package. The recorder features four built-in mics arranged in an Ambisonic array—meaning that the H3-VR is an optimal choice for those looking to set down and record immersive sound right away!
The H3-VR is unique in that it features a single gain knob for each microphone, providing uniform and precise leveling. The H3-VR records in three modes: Ambisonic, stereo binaural, or standard stereo. It offers fidelity of up to 24-bit/96kHz, making each of your recordings professional quality. Post-production becomes a breeze with Zoom's Ambisonics Player software, which easily converts your files to stereo, binaural, 5.1 surround sound, and more! Additionally the H3-VR uses extensive metadata to keep you aware of every facet of the recording process. This keeps continuity mistakes to a minimum in situations where one might otherwise get lost in the sea of audio-editing! These functions serve to make the H3-VR an incredible choice for those looking to add unprecedented depth to their soundscapes and recordings!
- 360 degree audio recorder ideal for video game development, sound for film, and more
- Built-in Ambisonic mic array
- Audio recorder with built-in Ambisonic decoder
- Record Ambisonics B format, binaural stereo, standard stereo, 5.1, and more
- Automatically calibrates itself based on mounted position, making sure correct spatial orientation is recorded
- Can function as audio interface
- Easiest way to record 360 degree audio to date
- Resolution: up to 24-bit 96kHz
- Simultaneous record tracks: 4x2, 2x2
- Mics: 2x unidirection condenser ambisonic array
- Outputs: 1x 1/8" TRS line, 1x 1/8" headphone
- Memory: removable MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC
- Format: Ambisonic A/B, 4ch WAV, stereo WAV, Binaural stereo WAV
- USB: 1x micro-B
- Power: 2xAA or 5VDC PSU (not included)
- Dimensions: 4.84 x 2.99 x 3.07"