ZoomG6 Multi-Effects Processor
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
The G6 from Zoom is a multi-effects board that brings you all the effects you could need, including a looper and amp/cab sim, with a built-in expression pedal and the ability to chain up to 9 effects per patch. Store your chain in one of the 240 available preset locations and be prepared for any performance or session. Representing the height of their effects technology, the G6 uses a proprietary Ultimate Zoom FX processor to recreate classic pedal sounds and create unique sonic worlds.
A powerful amp and cab simulation lets you model classic rigs, or load your own custom impulse response (IR) files with an SD card. A built-in looper also makes use of SD card storage, which lets you expand the looping time to two hours. Firmware updates are also done via SD card.
Connectivity is no issue with standard 1/4" in and stereo 1/4" outs combined with a USB jack, aux 1/8" in, effects loop, expression input, and a slot for connecting a bluetooth dongle. A phone app is available to connect directly to the G6 which gives you more control and easy access to the UI.
Navigate and build your dream signal chain with the responsive 4.3" touchscreen. Drag and reorder your pedals with a simple gesture, rename your presets with an on-screen keyboard, and see helpful information. Physical buttons can be easily assigned to on-screen effects for bypassing and four control knobs let you easily tweak your settings. You can even connect to your computer using the USB port and have a 2-in/2-out audio interface. Keep your sound organized and readily available with the G6 guitar multi-effects board from Zoom.
- Multi-effects board with dozens of classic effects
- 9 Simultaneous effects, or 7 with amp & cab sim
- 240 Preset storage locations
- 70 amp and cab models
- LCD touchscreen
- Stereo output
- Effects loop
- Built-in expression pedal
- External expression pedal jack
- Bluetooth connectivity with BTA-1 dongle (not included)
- Audio interface operation, 2-in/2-out at 44.1k/32-bit
- Dimensions: Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- Power Specs: A/D D/A Conversion: 24-bit 128x oversampling
- Signal Processing: 32-bit
- Display: 4.3" TFT color LCD, 480x272
- Input: 1x 1/4"
- Output: 2x 1/4" Stereo
- Aux: 1x 1/8" TRS
- Effect Loop: Mono 1/4" Send/Return
- Power: 9VDC 500mA, center-negative adapter included
- Dimensions: 9 x 16.5 x 25.7 in / 228 x 418 x 655 mm
- Weight: 4.3 lbs / 1.94kg