YamahaReface DX FM Synthesizer
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Yamaha Reface DX
Yamaha revisits the legacy of FM synthesis that they pioneered in the 1980’s with the Reface DX synthesizer. The glassy sounds of the Yamaha DX-7 are iconic—when it was first released in 1983 it took the industry by surprise with its powerful FM synthesis engine, allowing it to create shining brass sounds, thundering complex basses, and futuristic glassy and sharp tones that had never been heard before. The Yamaha Reface DX is a continuation of that FM legacy, with some modern improvements and a slimmed down design so you can bring the tone of the 80’s anywhere you wish!
The Yamaha Reface DX boasts a 4-operator FM synthesis engine with 12 algorithms to arrange modulations and design patches. Speaking of patches, the Reface includes an easy programming interface complete with an LCD screen for visual feedback and 4 data entry touch faders, so programming your FM patches can be a breeze! Other massive improvements include real time editing, variable wave-shape, as well as a phrase looper for quickly getting a groove going, built in speakers, and finally, built-in effects to keep your performances unique and expressive.
Reface DX Features
- Remix of the classic 80's tastemaker
- FM synthesizer with 4-operators
- Eight note polyphony
- Built-in phrase looper & effects
- Effects include phasers, delays, reverbs and chorus
- 37-note mini Fatar keyed with velocity
- 32 patch preset memory
- Built-in stereo speakers
- Efficient patch programming workflow
- Class compliant MIDI keyboard
- Power: Six AA batteries or 12V DC adapter
- Audio Input: 3.5mm TRS
- Audio Output: Stereo 1/4” TS Main Out, 1/4” TRS Headphones
- MIDI: 5 pin / USB
- Dimensions: 2.37 x 20.87 x 6.87"