YamahaReface CS Virtual Analog Keyboard Synthesizer
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Yamaha Reface CS
Highly portable with excellent virtual analog sounds to boot, the Yamaha Reface series CS might be the perfect instrument for reliable synth sounds on the road or in the studio. This eight-voice synthesizer offers five different oscillator types. Layered multi-saw, dual pulse waves, oscillator sync, ring mod, and oscillator FM make up the sonic foundation of the Reface CS, and all are further shapeable with a resonant 18dB/oct low pass filter, assignable LFO and ADSR envelope generator, and onboard effects.
Despite having mini-keys, the keyboard on the Reface series was designed to feel as close to Yamaha's top-of-the-line workstations as possible. Songwriters and performing musicians might also find great use in the integrated MIDI Phrase Looper, an easy way to capture ideas and riffs while being able to dial in the perfect sound. Whenever inspiration strikes, the Yamaha Reface CS is the compact solution with a great sound to keep the ideas flowing, wherever you are.
Reface CS Features
- 8-voice analog modeling synthesizer
- Five oscillator types: Multi-Saw, Pulse, Oscillator Sync, Ring Modulation, FM
- Texture and Mod controls change two parameters per oscillator type
- 3-pole resonant low-pass filter
- Assignable LFO and ADSR envelope generators
- Onboard effects: Delay, VCM Phaser, VCM Chorus/Flanger, and Distortion
- MIDI Phrase Looper
- Built in speakers for jamming anywhere
- 5 hours of life on six AA batteries
- 3.5mm aux input and dual 1/4" outputs
- USB port for use as a class-compliant MIDI controller
- Runs on six AA batteries or 12V DC power supply
- Audio input:3.5mm TRS
- Audio outputs:Dual 1/4", headphone on 1/4"
- Sustain on 1/4"
- MIDI in/out (shared) and USB
- 2.37 x 20.87 x 6.87"/60 x 530 x 174.5mm