YamahaMODX6+ 61-Key Workstation Keyboard Synthesizer
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Yamaha's MODX+ series is a portable workstation that features their AWM2 sample-based and FM-X synthesizer sound engines. Found only in Yamaha's instruments, Advanced Wave Memory 2 is a sample-based synth with 16 layers, eight of which are full synth voices with filters, LFOs, envelopes, EQs, and dual effect inserts. Coupled with a pure synthesizer engine, FM-X, that is capable of creating classic synth sounds as well as modern tones with 128-note polyphony and an 8 operator FM architecture. With AWM's 128-note polyphony, you can get an outstanding 256-note total polyphony, more than enough to create dense, intricate sound environments.
Designed for seamless motion and live performance, the MODX6+ features Seamless Sound Switching technology that loads your next performance patch without cutting anything off. The Super Knob is a glowing central control knob that is at the core of the MODX6+'s playability. Using this, you can have simultaneous control of up to 128 freely assignable parameters. Motion Sequences are another great feature which can be assigned to almost any synth parameter and offer you tempo-based modulation for new ways of creating sound. You can also have the MODX6+ function as a multi-channel audio interface with 4 ins and 10 outs over USB, and with two inputs you can plug in live instruments.
Whether you are using the incredible DSP-powered effects to process external instruments or your elaborate patch, arranging the perfect performance for a show, or just as a centerpiece for your studio setup, the MODX6+ from Yamaha is what you're looking for.
- AWM2 (Advanced Wave Memory 2) sample and synthesis engine
- FM-X (Frequency Modulation) synthesizer
- 256 total notes of polyphony: 128 from AWM2 and 128 from FM-X
- Seamless Sound Switching (SSS) for changing performances without cutting off envelopes or effects
- 2 A/D Inputs
- USB Interface mode
- Motion Sequences, tempo-based parameter modulations
- Envelope follower
- Audio beat sync
- Cubase AI bundle
- 1 GB of non-volatile user flash memory
- 18 Different filter types
- 76 Different effects
- 12 Reverb types
- 7" Touch screen
- 16 Part multi-tibrality
- 61 Key semi-weighted keybed
- Weight: 6.6 kg (14 lbs 9 oz)
- Dimensions: 937mm (36-7/8") x 134mm (5-1/4") x 331mm (13-1/16")
- USB: 1x USB Device, 1x USB Host
- MIDI In and Out
- 2x Foot control
- 1x Foot switch (sustain or assignable)
- Outputs: 2x 1.4" L/R
- Headphones: 1x TRS 1/4"
- Inputs: 2x 1/4" L/R