YamahaMG12X 12-Input Stereo Mixer
- No Hassle
Enhancing their beloved MG mixer series for modern mixing, the MG12X from Yamaha is an eight channel mixer sporting loads of I/O, processing, and routing configurations to achieve perfect balances. Mic up small drum kits, multiple amps, or vocalists with the six microphone inputs, all of which feature Yamaha's stellar class-A D-pre's, engageable phantom power, and loads of gain to work off of. The first four combo inputs offer one-knob compression to smooth out and beef up dynamic performances while all channels feature EQ to help accentuate and carve certain bands. Easily balance out your signal with the stellar onboard faders and pan pots with additional PFL and mute buttons for live selection or fine-tuning certain elements.
MG12X offers stellar, professional-level outputs for the mains, monitors, and even group outputs, all of which have their own level control for blending or balancing individual mixes. Speaking of which, each of MG12X's channels can route to either or both group and main busses for separate front of house mixes and on-stage monitoring. Further personal mixes can be obtained via the two auxiliary sends or can be utilized for external processing as FX sends, of which the second being already routed to the onboard DSP. The SPX effects section feature 24 high-quality time-based and spatilizing effects for creating deep and moving mixes, and with engageable switching of effects via the footswitch input, MG12X makes for a performative mixer as much as a technical tool.
- Twelve-input mixer
- D-Pre class-A mic preamps with up to +64dB of gain and phantom power
- Mic inputs offer -26dB pad and 80Hz high pass filter
- Mic and line level inputs with four mono and four stereo channels
- First four channels feature one-knob compression
- Channels feature either three or two-band EQs, two auxiliary sends, panning, and level
- Internal SPX effects with 24 DSP algorithms (reverb, delay, chorus, etc.)
- Footswitch input for engaging effects
- Channel bussing to either or both main and group outputs with PFL solo and mute buttons
- Main, monitor, group and headphone outputs with additional FX send
- Analog inputs: 4x XLR/TRS 1/4" combo, 2x XLR, 8x TRS 1/4"
- Analog outputs: 2x XLR, 8x TRS 1/4"
- Headphone output: 1x stereo TRS 1/4"
- Dimensions: 12.1" x 4.6" x 16.6" (W x H x D)
- Weight: 9.3 lbs
- Power: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz