Xotic EP Booster
The Xotic EP Booster Pedal is their recreation of the acclaimed EP-3 pre-amp, which was utilized by the likes of Jimmy Page, Eddie Van Halen, and Eric Johnson. Xotic have effectively harnessed all the power of the original, using only the most pristine components and a discrete FET design complete with low impedance output. In addition to a +20dB boost, the pedal lets users select the boost frequencies and EQ settings.
EP Booster Features
- True bypass switching
- Runs on either AC adaptor (optional) or 9V Battery.
- Dimensions (W/D/H): 3.5" x 1.5" x 1.5" (89mm X 38mm X 38mm)
- Weight: 0.57 lbs. (260g)
- Bypass: True Bypass Switching
- Power Consumption: 9VDC/5mA
- Battery Type: 9VDC (006P) x 1
- AC Adapter (Optional): 9VDC-18VDC, Negative Tips (Regulated recommended)
- Input Impedance: 1M ohm
- Output Impedance: 1k ohm