WMD / SSFTool-Box CV and Audio Utilities
WMD / SSF Tool-Box
The Steady State Fate and WMD Tool-Box is a collection of beneficial CV and audio tools in a compact 6HP. The module features a SUM inputs, Rectify input, Compare inputs (which are essentially a bi-polar comparator), analog OR inputs, Invert, and Switch inputs.
Tool-box is an excellent means of quickly adding several useful utility features to one’s Eurorack modular synthesizer system.
- SUM input for summing two sources.
- RECTIFY input for positively rectifying bipolar signals.
- COMPARE is an open ended bipolar comparator.
- ANALOG OR, also known as a Maximum, outputs the dynamic maximum value of two inputs.
- INVERT is a single input inverter.
- SWITCH is a manual and voltage controlled toggle switch.
- High efficiency LED indication.
- +12V @ 20mA, -12V @ 20mA
- 0.98", 25mm Depth