WMD / SSF Spectrum Smart Control Precision Analog VCO
- Free Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Extended Warranty
- Low Price Guarantee
WMD / SSF Spectrum
The Steady State Fate and WMD Spectrum is a precision analog VCO for use in Eurorack modular synthesizer systems. The module features a sawtooth core VCO with dedicated triangle, sine, sawtooth, -1 and -2 sub-octave sawtooth or square, variable PW, and dual variable saw-pulse hybrid outputs. The module’s PWM can be controlled manually or via CV.
The S.P.O. also features both linear and exponential FM modes, with a dedicated FM attenuator.
Additionally, the module also features an LFO mode and 8 octave switcher. The VCO is temperature compensated and capable of tracking at 1V/Oct over a span of five octaves. In LFO mode, the module can run as slow as 25 minutes, or a staggering 100 minutes when used in conjunction with the sub-oscillator.
- Simultaneous sine, sawtooth, triangle and pulse width modulated outputs
- Two selectable saw/pulse hybrid waveforms with pulse width modulation
- Two selectable sub-octave waveforms (sub saw and sub pulse) with selectable octave range
- Eight position octave switch for the main and sub oscillators
- 1V/octave CV input tracks up to eight octaves
- Attenuated FM input with linear and exponential mode
- Hard sync
- LFO mode
- Attenuated PWM input and manual controls
- +12V @ 80mA, -12V @ 55mA
- 0.98", 25mm Depth