- No Hassle
- Low Prices
WMD Performance Mixer
WMD’s Performance Mixer provides 8 channels and is especially suitable for live performance. The module contains 12 audio inputs for its first 6 channels, 2 dedicated stereo channels, 2 mono aux sends with dual mono returns, stereo send/return, and an additional set of stereo mix ins. All this affords vast routing capabilities, bust compression options, and master EQ flavor.
Additionally, the Performance Mixer also contains a cue mix section so users can monitor their incoming signals prior to sending them to the master mix. There’s even a decimated cue mix knob that lets users preview the mix via headphones. The module also features 2 headphone outputs should users wish to collaborate with others or explore alternative routing options.
Performance Mixer Features
- 6 Mono channels with 2 switchable or summed inputs gives you a total of 12 inputs
- 2 True stereo channels
- CUE Mixing allows you to monitor signals before they hit front of house
- Voltage control over Level and Panning for all channels
- 2 Auxiliary sends, switchable for each channel
- Aux sends are available Pre and Post fader via switch
- 2 mono and 2 stereo unity gain inputs for adding submixes or external audio sources
- 2 Headphone outs, 1-3.5 mm and 1- ¼ inch for collaboration and convenience
- Expandable with PM MUTES and PM CHANNELS modules
- Eurorack Module
- Width: 40HP
- Depth: 45mm
- Current Draw: 450mA@+12V, 430mA@-12V
MSCL, from WMD, is a compact Stereo Compressor designed as a master compressor to help glue ones mix together. It is based off the DBX "Over Easy" style compressor, with attack and release knobs, output gain, and a master Compression knob which decreases threshold, increases gain and ratio with just one turn. Also included is a Limiter, which can be switched on to make the MSCL act as a peak limiter. A threshold switch can change the settings to function with signals with different volumes.
We invited Ross to walk us through his live setup and show us how he uses modular synths in tandem with drum machines and hardware effects to create his pulsating dance floor heaters!