WMD Performance Mixer
WMD’s Performance Mixer provides 8 channels and is especially suitable for live performance. The module contains 12 audio inputs for its first 6 channels, 2 dedicated stereo channels, 2 mono aux sends with dual mono returns, stereo send/return, and an additional set of stereo mix ins. All this affords vast routing capabilities, bust compression options, and master EQ flavor.
Additionally, the Performance Mixer also contains a cue mix section so users can monitor their incoming signals prior to sending them to the master mix. There’s even a decimated cue mix knob that lets users preview the mix via headphones. The module also features 2 headphone outputs should users wish to collaborate with others or explore alternative routing options.
Performance Mixer Features
- 6 Mono channels with 2 switchable or summed inputs gives you a total of 12 inputs
- 2 True stereo channels
- CUE Mixing allows you to monitor signals before they hit front of house
- Voltage control over Level and Panning for all channels
- 2 Auxiliary sends, switchable for each channel
- Aux sends are available Pre and Post fader via switch
- 2 mono and 2 stereo unity gain inputs for adding submixes or external audio sources
- 2 Headphone outs, 1-3.5 mm and 1- ¼ inch for collaboration and convenience
- Expandable with PM MUTES and PM CHANNELS modules
- Eurorack Module
- Width: 40HP
- Depth: 45mm
- Current Draw: 450mA@+12V, 430mA@-12V
MSCL, from WMD, is a compact Stereo Compressor designed as a master compressor to help glue ones mix together. It is based off the DBX "Over Easy" style compressor, with attack and release knobs, output gain, and a master Compression knob which decreases threshold, increases gain and ratio with just one turn. Also included is a Limiter, which can be switched on to make the MSCL act as a peak limiter. A threshold switch can change the settings to function with signals with different volumes.