WMDGeiger Counter Civilian Issue Distortion Pedal
WMD Geiger Counter Civilian Issue Distortion Pedal
WMD’s Geiger Counter Civilian issue features 32 sounds from the original Geiger Counter and a stripped-down control interface. The pedal is both effective and compact enough to make an ingenious addition to any pedal board. Manually switchable parameters include gain, tone, function, and volume—each of which recalls aspects of the original Geiger Counter.
Geiger Counter Civilian Issue Features
- 32 sounds from the original Geiger Counter
- Compact design and stripped-down control surface
- Switchable paramenters including gain, tone, function, and volume
- Powered by battery or 9VDC jack
- WMD recommends using a 9V BOSS style power adapter (2.1mm Center Negative).
- Uses a lot of power (about 40mA)
- A standard 9V battery could last as little as 5 hours