EMW Wave Composition Oscillator
EMW’s Wave Composition Oscillator is a MIDI controlled digital oscillator module that can generate a number of different waveforms for use in a wide variety of applications. The module is capable of creating sounds ranging from smooth and controlled, to harsh and chaotic. Ideally, the module is intended to work alongside an analog oscillator for even more interesting timbres and modulation possibilities.
This is the BLACK version of the Wave Composition Oscillator.
Wave Composition Oscillator Features
- 8 Waveforms + 1 Acid Ring with 9 Combinations
- Built-in MIDI interface with MIDI IN and MIDI THRU
- MIDI channel selection with LED indication
- Keybord GATE output with LED indication
- 5 octaves range (C1 to C6)
- Eurorack Module
- 16 HP Width
- 50mm Depth
- +12V: 18mA Current Draw
- -12V: 8mA Current Draw