Warm AudioWA-67 Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- Low Prices
Warm Audio WA-67
Warm Audio continues on their righteous mission to provide exceptional studio tools to musicians and studio professionals with the WA-67 large diaphragm condenser microphone. The WA-67 is based on the classic Neumann studio mic that’s been the secret weapon of recording engineers for over 50 years, making its way into sessions for some of the most iconic tracks ever recorded. For years this high quality microphone has been out of reach to most, but Warm Audio has stepped in and faithfully recreated this legendary piece using premium components, and exceptional engineering. The WA-67 is a powerhouse, delivering character and warmth to vocals, and depth and tone to guitars, pianos, brass, and strings.
Warm Audio has taken a massive amount of care recreating this classic, using an authentic EF86 tube and custom 100% brass constructed capsule to recreate entirely the tone and chewy character of the original. The brass capsule is the crowning achievement of this microphone: its hole pattern is an identical match to the original, and even the mounting rings are constructed of the same brass. Warm Audio truly went the extra mile to make sure the WA-67 performed at the highest level, and the results speak for themselves!
- Faithful recreation of the beloved ’67-style pentode tube circuit
- Nickel plated brass body and headbasket
- Custom 100% brass k67-style capsule recreation
- Custom components from Lundahl, Wima, and Solen
- Microphone includes: wood box, shockmount, hardmount, power supply, 7-pin mic cable
- Switchable filter and pad
- Microphone Type: Large diaphragm condenser
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Omni, Figure-of-Eight
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kH
- Output Impedance: 200 Ohms