Warm AudioTB12 Tonebeast Tone-Shaping Microphone Preamp (Black)
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Warm Audio TB12 Tonebeast Tone-Shaping Microphone Preamp (Black)
Warm Audio's TB-12 Tone Beast is a 19" rackmount preamp designed to provide a wide range of colorations to any incoming signal: mics, instruments, and other rack gear will all play nicely. Providing CineMag transformers and multiple all-discrete signal paths, the TB-12 is a powerhouse of tone in a 1U package.
TB-12 provides several input options: level selection, phantom power selection, -20dB pad, polarity inversion, and a dedicated highpass filter. The true magic, though, is in the tone control and gain/saturation sections: selection of two op-amp circuits and two transformers allow for an enormous number of tone combinations that, when driven hard, will reveal entire worlds of rich distortion and harmonic reinforcement.
TB12 Tonebeast Features
- 19" rackmount preamp perfect for use with mics and instruments of all types
- Adds tons of options for coloration, gain, and saturation
- Up to 71dB of clean gain
- Transformer selection: Steel and 50% Nickel Cinemag output transformers available
- Transformer bypass selectable
- Discrete opamp selection: choose between 1731 and 918 for vintage and modern styles
- Impedance switch
- 80Hz hipass filter, polarity reversal, and +48V phantom power switchable from font panel
- Inputs for XLR mic level signals, 1/4" TRS line, and 1/4" TS instrument signals
- Dedicated 1/4" insert on rear panel
- -20dB pad
- LED VU Meter
- Height: 1U
- Power: 115–230V AC in via IEC
- Inputs: XLR Mic, 1/4" TRS line, and 1/4" TS instrument
- Insert: Send and Return via 1/4"
- Outputs: XLR and TRS