Walrus AudioLillian Analog Phaser
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Walrus Audio Lillian
The Walrus Audio Lillian is a multi-stage analog phaser perfect for everything from classic analog phasing to deep vibrato effects. Set LFO speed with the rate control and the filter frequency range with the width control. Add some of the wet signal back into the audio path with the feedback control. In lower settings, this gives a more traditional phaser sound, as you turn it up it results in a more resonant filter type sound.
The stages switch selects between tight four stage phasing and more complex six stage shifting. DPV knob blends between the dry signal, phase shifted signal, and finally vibrato. With the knob position at the center, the dry and phased signals will be equally present. Past the center position, the output blends into a pitch vibrato. Playing with this blend produces a vast array of phasing and vibrato sounds that can be dialed in for just the right amount of modulation. Soar into the air alongside Lillian with this fantastic sounding phaser.
- All-analog multistage phaser pedal
- Dedicated controls for rate, width, feedback, and D-P-V blend
- D-P-V adjust balance between dry, phase shift, and vibrato effects
- Selection between four or six phaser stages
- Dimensions: 4.77 x 2.9 x 2.3"
- Power Specs: 9VDC pedal PSU (not included)