Walrus AudioMonument Harmonic Tap Tremolo Pedal
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Walrus Monument Harmonic Tap Tremolo Pedal
The Walrus Audio Monument V2 is a harmonic and standard tremolo pedal with dedicated controls for rate, depth, clock division, shape, and volume parameters. In terms of modulation, the Monument contains five different LFO shapes: sine, square, ramp, lumps, and random. There’s also a momentary function built into the on/off switch that activates the pedal for subtler control, then deactivates it when released.
In addition to its smaller form factor, Monument V2 adds some well considered new features including an expanded functionality of the side jack, which in addition to serving as an assignable expression pedal input for Rate, Shape, Depth, and Tap Multiplier, can also serve as a Tap Tempo input. With these new features in view, not to mention top-mounted I/O, an improved tremolo effect, and an even more affordable price point, the Monument V2 is surely a worthy successor to the original.
- Harmonic and Standard tremolo
- Tap tempo control
- Clock division available, Quarter, Triplet, Eighth and Sixteenth notes
- Waveshape knob, sine, square, ramp, lumps or random (monument mode)
- Momentary function switch
- Clean boost if necessary
- Assignable expression/tap tempo input
- Power: Standard 9V DC Center Negative
- Rugged Aluminum Case
- Dimensions: 4.67” x 3.68” x 1.547”
- Daisy chain power supplies are not recommended.