Walrus AudioAges Overdrive Pedal
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Walrus Ages Overdrive Pedal
Ages from Walrus Audio is an overdrive pedal with five selectable overdrive types, perfect for adding everything from a warm saturation to harsh and gritty distortion. The switch selects between one of five gain states, each with their own gain setting and clipping type. These can be low gain or high gain with either soft or hard clipping provided by symmetrical silicone diodes or LEDs.
The bass control allows for either boosting or cutting the bass frequencies before the signal goes into the overdrive stage. To the right, the bass is increased, to the left, the bass is decreased. The treble control can also boost or cut the high frequencies that result from overdriven signals. Blend between the dry signal and overdriven signal with the blend knob. The gain in the overdrive circuit and the output volume control are on separate knobs to allow you to dial in the perfect amount of overdrive to sit in your mix.
- Overdrive pedal with selectable modes
- Low or high gain
- Symmetrical LED or symmetrical silicone diode with hard or soft clipping
- Bass boost or cut
- Treble boost or cut
- Separate gain and output volume controls
- Blend between dry and wet signals
- Dimensions: 4.77 x 2.9 x 2.3"
- Power Specs: 9VDC center negative pedal PSU (not included)