VermonaDRM1 MKIV Drum Synthesizer
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Vermona DRM1 MKIV
Vermona is back with the latest incarnation of their classic analog drum synth, the DRM1 MkIV. Now in its fourth revision, Vermona kept the outside appearance the same while revamping the internal circuitry for improved performance. It features eight drum voices, each with nine knobs to shape their sound parameters, panning, and volume. Vermona took special care to re-examine these controls, optimizing frequency ranges and control curves to ensure peak performance.
In addition to the standard MIDI inputs, DRM1 MkIV features USB MIDI integration, allowing easy and seamless integration with your DAW of choice. A MIDI output turns the drum machine into a USB to DIN MIDI converter to trigger other drum machines or MIDI devices. The new revamped power supply works anywhere in the world without having to change the mains voltage manually while still retaining the same level of energy efficiency. The DRM1 IV builds on Vermona's 25 years of experience and ingenuity that went into making these revered drum machines a timeless classic.
DRM1 MKIV Features
- Eight-voice drum machine
- Drum voices include kick, drum1, drum2, multi, snare, hihat1, hihat2, and clap
- Nine parameters per drum voice
- Revised circuitry improves parameters and response
- USB MIDI integration
- MIDI output
- Individual outputs/inserts
- Power supply works globally
- Headphone output
- Individual Outputs: 8x single output insert on 1/4" TRS jacks
- Master Outputs: 2x 1/4"
- Headphone output: Single 1/4"
- MIDI: In/Out/Thru via 5-pin DIN, USB
- Power: 100–240V in via IEC
- Dimensions: 483 x 125 x 225mm
- Rack height: 5U
- Weight: ~8.2lbs