Universal AudioWoodrow '55 Instrument Amplifier Pedal
- SAVE $80
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Universal Audio Woodrow '55
Rocking a true American sonic profile, Universal Audio's Woodrow '55 is an emulation of the tube-filled flavors of the Fender's Tweed amps from the 1950s, offering stereo I/O for maximum amplification. Featuring an extended amount of controls from the original, easily handle your amplifier settings with three options of boost for maximal sonic exploration, including the stock drive as well as the preamp profiles of the KORG SDD-3000 and Maestro EP-3 tape delay. Additional shaping includes the onboard tone control for dialing back any harsh highs as well as instrument and mic volume controls, offering extra tonal variance based on the original's corresponding inputs.
The onboard 12" combo options for either the stock or one of two Celestion speaker flavors can be expanded to other Fender or Marshall speaker options via connecting to the UAFX Control app on your phone. From there, you will have a paired device for easy control over your UA pedal, and further updates to the device can be done from a computer over the USB-C port, allowing for improvements and additions to your Woodrow '55. With further mic and room functionality as well as storable and recallable presets, the Woodrow '55 is your best friend for achieving that classic 50's tube tone in the studio or on stage.
Woodrow '55 Features
- Fender Tweed emulation
- Stereo I/O with tube amp and cab emulation
- Option for stock or two varied boost circuits based on Korg SDD-3000 and Maestro EP-3
- Modeled tone controls from original Fender Tweed
- Speaker cabs, mic, and room tones derived from the OX Amp
- USB-C for firmware updates
- Dimensions: 2.65" x 3.62" x 5.55" (H x W x D)
- Power Specs: Isolated 9VDC, 400mA center-negative (PSU not included)