Universal AudioApollo Twin USB Audio Interface - Heritage Edition
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Universal Audio Apollo Twin USB
Universal Audio's Apollo Twin USB is an audio interface and DSP processor that is sure to make your tracks shine. Record into it using the combination XLR/1/4" or high-z 1/4" inputs. The Unison-enabled mic preamps run preamp and guitar amp emulations from SSL, Neve, and Teletronix.
Included with the interface are the Analog Classics and Heritage Edition plugin bundles. The UAD-2 DUO Core DSP accelerator captures the behavior of these classic plugins, down to the component-level behavior. The Apollo Twin USB handles the processing power of these plugins. By taking care of the processing onboard the interface, it saves your computer a hearty workload. The incredible A/D and D/A conversion run at up to 24-bit/192kHz resolution to capture every nuance of your performance. Flawlessly capture the spirit of high-performance preamps that will really make your songs pop with the Apollo Twin USB.
Note: The Apollo Twin USB is only compatible with Windows.
Apollo Twin USB Features
- 10 in, 6 out USB audio interface
- 24-bit/192kHz A/D conversion
- UAD-2 DUO Core DSP accelerator runs processor-intensive plugins on the interface
- Near-zero latency
- Unison technology captures all details from classic preamp emulations
- Up to eight linked channels using Optical TOSLINK ADAT
- Two combo XLR/1/4" and one high-z 1/4" inputs
- Included Analog Classics plugins: UA 610-B, UA 1176LN Legacy, UA 1176SE Legacy, Ampeg SVT-VR Classic, Marshall Plexi Classic, Precision Channel Strip, Precision Reflection Engine, Precision Delay Mod, Precision Delay Mod L, Pultec EQP-1A Legacy, Pultec-Pro Legacy, Teletronix LA-2A Legacy, Raw Distortion, RealVerb Pro
- Included Heritage Bundle plugins: UA 1176 Limiter Collection, Teletronix Leveler Collection, Pultec Passive EQ Collection, UA 610 Preamp and EQ Collection, Pure Plate Reverb
- Now includes native versions of UAD plugins available as part of UAD Spark, with more to come in the future
- Inputs: Two XLR/1/4", one high-z 1/4", optical TOSLINK ADAT
- Outputs: two 1/4" line, two 1/4" monitor, 1/4" headphone
- A/D resolution: Up to 24-bit/192kHz
- USB 3.0 connection
- Windows 7+ 64-bit edition, Intel Core i3+, 6GB storage
- 2.6 x 6.3 x 5.86/66 x 160 x 149mm