Trogotronicm/277 Stereo Tube VCA
For those looking to add rich tube harmonics to their Eurorack modular synthesizer setups, look no further. The Trogotronic m/277 is a high-gain Vacuum Tube Stereo VCA module that utilizes two discreet high-voltage VCA circuits to achieve deep compression, tube harmonics, and stereo imaging. The m/277 is a tactful means of adding analog warmth to cruel digital signals, or lending some stereo depth to an incoming mono signal.
Additionally, an incoming mono signal can be panned using the dedicated CV amplitude inputs—this works really well when combined with the module’s stereo overdrive effect (which also features its own dedicated per-channel CV input).
- 2 Tube VCAs
- 2 CV Amplitude Inputs with Attenuator Knobs (1 per channel)
- 2 CV Drive Inputs with Attenuator Knobs (1 per channel)
- Ample gain for use as a Stereo External Input Preamplifier
- Zero to +5 volt CV-Range compatible w/most LFOs, Envelopes etc.
- Warm Tube-Harmonics
- Compression with Low-End Enhancement
- Compelling Stereo Imaging
- CV Controllable Panning
- Pannable Stereo High-Gain Tube-Overdrive Effect
- Warms cold digital effects & low-voltage solid-state signals
- Not Included High-Current Power Supply = low impact on your rack’s “built-in” supply
- 4 CV Lamps: 2 Blue (Amplitude A & B) / 2 Red (Drive A & B)
- 2 Slovakian Max. Gain, Twin-Triode Vacuum Tube run at high-voltage
- Eurorack Module
- 7.5 HP wide
- Depth 2.25″ (with power cable attached)
- +12v rail peak current 18ma; avg. current 12ma
- -12v rail peak current 3ma; avg. current 2ma
- 12vac supplemental high current power supply: Not Included