Expressive ETouché SE USB MIDI Touch Controller
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Expressive E Touché SE
The Expressive E Touché SE (Software Edition) is a refined version of their acclaimed Touché: this USB-only version provides laptop musicians a powerful tool for adding human expression to software instruments. Like its predecessor, the Touché SE is tremendously sensitive, turning the lightest graze or press into a ripe source of musical control. Offering four simultaneous CCs, it can be used to control multiple parameters independently or simultaneously, turning it into a powerful global controller for many aspects of a sound.
And of course, Touché's editor software companion Lié provides options to reconfigure the device's response to work for their software library, and their own personal touch. A powerful tool for producers, performers, and sound designers alike.
Touché SE Features
- Refined, USB-only Touché designed for use with software instruments
- Multidimensional expressive control within hand's reach
- Use natural gestures to control multiple aspects of software sound
- New polycarbonate touchplate
- Included sound library with over 200 factory sounds
- More than 200 presets included for third-party VSTs!
- USB powered
- Compatible with both Mac and PC!
- Includes 4ft USB cable and discount voucher for UVI Falcon
- Class compliant (and therefore compatible with MIDI-USB hosts for hardware control)
- Dimensions: 2.36 x 3.93 x 9.44"
- Connections: USB Type B
- Class-compliant: no drivers required!
- Lié runs in Standalone, VST, AU: compatible with OSX10.10+ and Windows 10+
It responds to both the lightest and the most intense gestures, giving users immediate, intuitive control of their sounds.
Musicians, producers and sound designers can unlock instant, real-time control of multiple parameters at once, creating complex and evolving new sounds using intuitive slides, taps and touches of the Touché SE control surface.
Touché SE shares the same build quality, patented mechanism and sound library as the classic Touché, refined with USB-only connectivity for software applications, and a new polycarbonate touch-plate.
Profit from an expanded library of sounds with more than 200 factory sounds, pre-mapped to take full advantage of Touché SE’s extensive control capabilities, as well as more than 200 presets for third-party VST instruments.
Additionally, Touché’s companion software Lié allows users to easily host and unlock the true potential of their third-party VST instrument library.
Users can quickly map parameters to the Touché SE interface, creating sounds and performances
with an expressive depth they may never have realised their software was capable of.