Tiptop AudioCircadian Rhythms Grid Sequencer
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Tiptop Audio Circadian Rhythms
Tiptop Audio's Circadian Rhythms is an expansive grid sequencer with an impressive array of functionality; seriously, this module is dense. The module's sequencer features eight channels, 512 steps, and generates pristine clock and reset signals for synchronizing with a DAW.
Circadian Rhythms allows users to quickly chain, loop, repeat, loop, and manipulate patterns in real time via an intuitive interface, making it especially great for live performances. Even more, the module offers extensive visual control over each channel's settings, with the ability to view all 64 steps or each channel side-by-side. Additionally, the module displays clear note data and settings information and contains rear connections for another Circadian Rhythms module and Tiptop's Trigger Riot sequencer.
Circadian Rhythms Features
- Sequencer for Modular Music Composers
- Intelligent eight-channel, 512-step master trigger sequencer
- Multi-channel patterns of musical phrases can be repeated, looped, chained, muted and manipulated on the fly
- Simple, clearly labeled interface
- Multi-color illuminated buttons and innovative grid views
- Four horizontal views of the timeline
- Two unique vertical views that scale from macro to micro
- Switch between viewing 64 Steps at once or all 8 Channels side by side instantly
- Built around 72 Buttons set as a multi-color illuminated 8x9 array
- Displays both Note Data ad Settings in a clear ad precise manner
- Generates high precision clock and reset signals to synchronize all other sequencers and devices in any modular system (clock jitter and latency measured in mere microseconds for the ultimate feel of groove)
- High precision bridge for DAW synchronization
- 4 Modes of Clock Sync for interfacing with other modules, hardware, or software
- Gates can be stretched over multiple patterns to drive envelopes or use Zoom View to move a single hit back a few milliseconds in time to get grooves in the pocket!
- SyncBus Technology - Enables the Circadian Rhythms to connect to any number of other SyncBus devices with the highest possible level of synchronization
- A SyncBus Master directly injects its Core Clock and Running Status into every connected unit so they work seamlessly as one device
- Hook up two Circadian Rhythms to a make a 16-Channel Device or add Trigger Riots for further experimentation (Connection at rear)
- Eurorack module
- Width: 36hp
- Eurorack Module
- 36 HP Width
- 29.4mm Depth
- Current Draw: 160mA @ +12V, 0mA @ -12V
The Tiptop Audio ‘Circadian Rhythms’ is a complex grid sequencer module moving modular synthesizer technology another step forward by gluing all the pieces of a system together. Each module or voice can now be programmed to play straight from an intelligent, eight-channel, 512-step master trigger sequencer made for composers looking to make music on the modular. Building on the sequencing concept of step programing, multi-channel patterns of musical phrases can be repeated, looped, chained, muted and manipulated on the fly in real-time, and most importantly, all of this is done through a simple, clearly labeled interface. Using an array of multicolor illuminated buttons and innovative grid views the Circadian Rhythms provides a highly functional live performance sequencer with a beautiful glowing appearance of the programmed music that will look amazing on stage for both performer and crowd. As a master controller, the heart of the modular synthesizer, Circadian Rhythms generates high precision clock and reset signals for all the other sequencers and devices in the system to align with and can also act as a high precision bridge for DAW synchronization.
The Tiptop Stackcables make it easy to connect multiple cables to a single patch point. Since all of the sound generation modules have volume controls they can be mixed together with the compact Mix7 which has 7 inputs in only 3HP.