Tiptop AudioZeus Passive Bus
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Tiptop Zeus Passive Bus
Tiptop’s Passive Bus Board contains 14 standard connections for Eurorack modules. Although the board is labeled as “Passive”, it produces up to 220mA of +5V from its own built-in regulator.
Works with the first generation of ZEUS Powered Bus Board, but not the ZEUS Studio Bus. It can also be used to extend other Eurorack PSUs with the ability to daisy-chain +/- 12V power.
Zeus Passive Bus Features
- Tiptop Audio ZEUS Passive Bus Board
- Distribute Power to modules coming from either the first generation of ZEUS Powered Bus Board, or many other PSUs from other manufacturers
- Contains both standard quick fit terminals as well as screw terminal blocks for connecting to power
- Produces up to 220mA of +5V via its own built-in regulator
- Note: This board is not compatible with the Zeus Studio Bus
- Eurorack Passive Bus Board Power Distributer
- Produces up to 220mA of +5V via Built-In Regulator
- Note: This board does not interface with Zeus Studio Bus