Tegeler Audio ManufakturCrème RC Remote Control Bus Compressor + Mastering Equalizer
- Low Prices
Tegeler Audio Manufaktur Crème RC
Impart some extra cream to your mix with the Tegeler Audio Crème RC bus compressor and mastering equalizer with motorized controls that link to an audio plugin for digital control over the analog signal. Beloved for its sound and versatility, the Crème is found in many studios for mixing and mastering alike. The core of the Crème is a meticulously tweaked passive Pultec EQ that is designed to sound exceptional in any setting. A set of Low and High Boost controls with Low and High Freq selection is all you need to add a little rumble or sparkle to your mix. Switch between running the EQ into the Compressor or the Compressor into the EQ with the press of a button.
Crème's VCA compressor is versatile enough to give you a transparent, gentle hug or push it for more extreme squeezing, and anywhere in between. Since all controls are motorized and can be controlled with the plugin, that means you can save all your settings and easily A/B (even C/D/E) to save time. Don't worry about the low end causing unnecessary pumping in the compression as a three mode high pass side chain filter, for 60hz, 120hz, or 200hz, lets you avoid lumping the low end in the mix. In addition to adjusting the Release manually or adding an intelligent Auto Release, a unique Crème setting is similar to Auto, but with a faster response and more aggressive behavior.
Tegeler Audio's Crème RC is a perfect workhorse for any style you're working with. The compressor gives you crisp highs and tight lows without the need for any other processing plus you can quickly recall all your saved settings thanks to the motorized controls. Add the frothiest cream to your mix with the Tegeler Audio Manufaktur Crème RC.
Crème RC Features
- Analog Pultec EQ and VCA bus compressor
- Servomotors on all controls which respond to corresponding VST/AU plugin
- Switchable EQ->Comp or Comp->EQ
- Passive Pultec EQ feature Low and High Boost with selectable frequencies
- Compressor ratio goes from 1.5:1 to 10:1
- Release features Cream setting for faster more aggressive auto release behavior
- High pass sidechain filter: 60Hz, 120Hz, or 200Hz
- Dedicated Output control
- Frequency Response: 20 - 40.000 Hz +/- 1,5 dB
- Balanced inputs and outputs
- Internal power supply with toroidal transformer
- Dimensions: 88.1 x 483 x 250mm