Tech 21SansAmp GT2 Guitar Amp Modeling Pedal
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Tech 21 SansAmp GT2 Guitar Amp Modeling Pedal
The Tech 21 SansAmp GT2 is a pedal-sized packaging of an enormous number of distinct tones, providing guitarists easy access to countless combinations of sounds otherwise not possible without a studio full of amps. Offering modeled control of amp type, amp mod, and mic position as well as active drive and tone control, the GT2 is a tone chameleon. Amp selections include California, British, and Tweed; mod selections include Hot Wired, Hi Gain, and Clean, and mic positions include Off Axis, Center, and Classic. Combining these discrete control with the continuous control from the built-in Drive and EQ makes finding a custom tone easier and more affordable than ever.
- Toggle Controls for Mic, Mod, and Amp controls
- Mic: Classic - distant mic'ing without ambience; Center - close mic'ing at the center of a speaker cone; Off-Axis - close mic'ing at the edge of a speaker cone
- Mod: Clean - which gives you a stock tube amp set-up; Hi Gain - provides an extra gain stage; Hot-
- Wired - scooped-out midrange for that sizzling, over-the-edge quality
- Amp: Tweed - Fender style; British - Marshall style; California - Mesa Boogie style
- Dimensions: 3.75" x 4.75" c 2.0"
- Weight: 12oz
- Utilizes standard 9V alkaline battery (not included) or optional power supply