TASCAMSERIES 102i USB Audio Interface
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Tascam SERIES 102i
The Tascam Series 102i is a USB audio interface, great for solo artists and podcasters. It features two of Tascam's Ultra-HDDA (High Definition Discrete Architecture) preamps that are low-noise with transparent tone. In addition to the preamps, an S/MUX optical port can be used to add up to eight channels of digital audio from ADAT or S/MUX devices. It can record up to 24-bit/192kHz quality for incredible clarity and precision.
Each channel features built-in DSP effects including four-band EQ, reverb, compression, and phase inversion. These DSP effects occur internally, eliminating latency issues and taking a load off your DAW. The monitor balance control features a large knob and balance between live input and computer with latency-free monitoring on two headphone ports. The 102i includes a bundle of software including Cubase LE, AmpliTube, Neutron Elements, and T-RackS. Integrate MIDI devices with the included MIDI input and output available on the back of the unit. The 102i is a great choice for streaming, podcasting, or recording small bands, it includes powerful features and the ability to expand if the need arises.
SERIES 102i Features
- USB Audio interface
- Two Ultra-HDDA preamps with combo XLR/TRS inputs
- Expand with eight additional digital inputs on SMUX or S/PDIF
- Two 1/4" main outputs
- Up to 24-bit/192kHz resolution
- Built-in effects include compression and reverb
- Latency-free monitoring
- Two headphone outputs
- Includes software bundle
- Max resolution: 192kHz/24-bit
- Analog inputs: 2x XLR-1/4" combo
- Analog outputs: 2x 1/4" line
- Digital inputs: 1x Optical S/MUX
- Headphones: 2x 1/4"
- MIDI: In/Out via 5-pin DIN
- USB: 1x Type B 2.0
- Power: 12VDC PSU (included)
- Dimensions: 2.56 x 7.32 x 6.3"
- Weight: 2.43lbs