TASCAMDP-32SD 32-Track Digital Portastudio
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
The DP-32SD is a 32-track Portastudio from Tascam, like a standalone DAW with no need for a computer for recording, mixing, and mastering. It features eight channels of combination XLR/TRS inputs with mic preamps, phantom power, and a High-Z input for guitar.
Tune your instruments with the on-board chromatic tuner. Apply up to eight effects with the built-in DSP processing that includes guitar amp simulation, reverb, flanger, three-band EQ and exciter. The dual FX sends allow you to integrate outside effects with these already powerful DSP effects. Tracks can be recorded, cut up, and reorganized using the on-board edit functions. You can even master tracks with multi-band compression, limiting, and normalization.
The DP-32SD records audio at up to 24-bit/48kHz quality onto SD/SDHC cards and includes a 4GB SD card. With enough inputs for a whole band and on-board recording and mastering functionality, the DP-32SD is an all-in-one song making powerhouse.
- Recording and mastering workstation
- Record on eight tracks at once
- Eight combination XLR/TRS inputs with phantom power
- Sessions can include eight mono tracks and 12 stereo tracks
- High-Z input
- Record at 16/24-bit, 44.1k/48kHz
- Two FX sends
- DSP effects for individual tracks and mastering including compression, reverb, and EQ
- Headphone output
- Records to SD/SDHC cards
- Clear display
- Edit functionality for tracks
- Remote input for footswitch
- Chromatic tuner and metronome
- Max resolution: 48kHz/24-bit
- Simultaneous record tracks: 8
- Simultaneous playback tracks: 32
- Analog inputs: 8x XLR-1/4" combo
- Analog outputs: 2x 1/4" monitor, 2x 1/4" effect sends, 1x stereo RCA
- Headphone outs: 1x 1/4"
- Storage: SD/SDHC
- Power: AC adapter (included)
- Dimensions: 4.1 x 13.4 x 20.2"
- Weight: 13.67lbs