TASCAMDP-24SD 24-Track Digital Portastudio
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
The Tascam DP-24SD is a 24-track recording workstation with enough inputs for a whole band and onboard editing options, allowing you to make entire tracks on one machine. It features eight input channels on combination XLR/TRS jacks with phantom power and a high-Z input channel for guitar and basses.
Each track features a three-band EQ, and up to eight DSP effects can be applied at once. An effects send is available on the back of the DP-24SD for integrated outboard effects from pedal or rack processors. The mastering effect section includes three-band EQ, three normalize effects, and a multi-band compressor. Recording can be up to 24-bit/48kHz resolution for above CD quality recordings. Edit functions such as undo/redo, copy/paste, and move can be applied to your tracks without the need for a computer.
If you're an artist or recording engineer and you don't want to be confined to a computer or just need a new workflow, the DP-24SD provides the features for you.
- Recording workstation
- Eight inputs on combination XLR/TRS with phantom power
- 24 tracks to work with
- Apply up to eight DSP effects including reverb, amp simulation, or compression
- On-board edit functions
- Per track EQ
- FX send and return for external effects
- Mastering effects including three-band EQ and compression
- Up to 99 location markers per song
- Headphone amplifier
- Stereo RCA and TRS 1/4" outputs
- 44.1k/16-bit or 48kHz/24-bit resolution
- Footswitch connection
- Max resolution: 48kHz/24-bit
- Simultaneous record tracks: 8
- Simultaneous playback tracks: 24
- Analog inputs: 8x XLR-1/4" combo
- Analog outputs: 1x dual RCA, 2x 1/4" stereo, 2x 1/4" effects sends
- Headphone outs: 1x 1/4"
- Storage: SD/SDHC
- Power: 12VDC PSU (included)
- Dimensions: 4.1 x 13.4 x 20.2"
- Weight: 13.67 lbs