TASCAMDP-03SD 8-Track Digital Portastudio
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
The Tascam DP-03SD is a multitrack recorder with eight tracks, designed from the ground up to streamline your recording process. It features two input channels with both XLR and TS 1/4" inputs, plus built-in stereo condenser microphones. Two tracks can be recorded at once, and up to eight tracks can be played simultaneously. It records to SD/SDHC card and files can be transferred to a computer using the USB port.
Each channel has controls level, panning, and a send to the built-in reverb. Additionally, a two-band shelving EQ, compression, and limiter allow for sound sculpting. A built-in tuner and metronome help to make sure your track is polished and sounding good when it comes to recording. CD-quality recording and a host of features make the DP-03SD a portable recording studio with everything you need to make polished tracks.
- Multi-track recorder
- Built-in stereo microphones
- Records to SD/SDHC card
- Per track level, pan, and reverb send
- Inputs on XLR and 1/4" TS
- Phantom power
- EQ, compression, and limiting
- 44.1kHz/16-bit CD quality
- USB port for file transfer
- RCA and headphone outputs
- Max resolution: 44.1kHz/16-bit
- Simultaneous record tracks: 2
- Simultaneous playback tracks: 8
- Built-in mics: stereo condenser
- Analog inputs: 2x XLR, 2x 1/4", 1x 1/8"
- Analog outputs: 1x stereo RCA
- Headphone out: 1x 1/8"
- Storage: SD/SDHC
- Power: 12VDC PSU (included)
- Dimensions: 2.1 x 8.2 x 11.4"
- Weight: 4lbs