SyntonieCBV001 Circuit Bent Video Enhancer (Standalone)
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
The CBV001 Circuit Bent Video Enhancer from Syntonie is a compact video glitch machine with CV input for processing composite video and modular video signals. Aside from the video inputs and outputs, there are two main sections that control the CBV001.
In the center is an Enhance section that is the core of the entire circuit and affects how all other parameters work. The main knob sets the enhancement level and a small trimmer is the CV attenuator. A switch gives you the option to cut the CV completely, engage DC coupling, or engage AC coupling. The outer portion is the Glitch section which has four different effects that function in a similar fashion. Each one has a switch that turns off the effect in the center position and offers two different flavors of effect in either the up or down position. For best results, use a combination of these effects and remember that the Enhance knob will change the overall behavior.
Compatible with NTSC and PAL formats, the CBV001 from Syntonie is a fantastic way to add a glitchy element to your video rig. This version comes with a custom enclosure and power supply.
- Circuit Bent Video Enhancer for glitch effects
- Composite video in and out
- Video rate 3.5mm inputs and outputs perfect for grabbing a luminance feed
- Main Enhance section features CV input with attenuator
- 4 Glitch effects with control knobs and variation-1/off/variation-2 3-position switches
- NTSC/PAL compatible
- Power: 12VDC PSU Included