StudiologicSledge 2.0 Black
Studiologic Sledge 2.0 Black
The Sledge 2.0 Black is a versatile 24-voice polyphonic synthesizer containing a wide range of sonic tools that yield great results for any task. The Sledge 2.0 is equipped with a studio quality Fatar TP-9 keybed that immediately demonstrates how responsive the sound engine is. The keys feel great, they're semi weighted and have new balanced springs so artists will want to play for hours. Studiologic included 66 original wavetables from the Waldorf PPG Wave and musicians all over the globe contributed sounds offering professional variety to any production. Whether it's a live jam session or late-night sound design experimentation, the Sledge 2.0 Black is equipped to empower all types of musicians with an ergonomic digital synthesizer.
Sledge 2.0 Features
- Virtual-analog synthesizer with high-quality Fatar TP-9 keybed
- 61 Keys
- 24-voice polyphony, with splits and layers lets you build massive sounds
- Includes 66 digital wavetables from the PPG Wave digital synth
- Create your own sounds with 60MB of internal sample memory and a dedicated editor application
- Exceptional sound quality, thanks to modeling and filter technology from Waldorf
- Filters can easily be driven to self-oscillation
- Add excitement with a 10-octave multimode arpeggiator
- Create splits and layers with independently assignable pitch and hold controls
- Create depth and dimension with onboard reverb and delay effects
- Two LFOs per voice, two envelopes per voice (filter/amplifier)
- Sound Engine Type(s): Digital
- Number of Keys: 61
- Type of Keys: Semi-weighted (Fatar TP-9 keybed)
- Other Controllers: Pitchbend
- Polyphony: 24 Voices
- Number of Effects: 5
- Effects Types: Reverb, Chorus, Phaser, Flanger, Delay
- Arpeggiator: Yes
- Audio Outputs: 2 x 1/4", 1 x 1/4" (Headphones)
- USB: 1 x Type B
- MIDI I/O: In/Out/USB
- Pedal Inputs: 1 x Expression, 1 x Sustain
- Height: 4.33"
- Width: 38.19"
- Depth: 15.94"
- Weight: 18.3 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: AMS-Sledge-2-BLACK