Studio ElectronicsCharcot Circles Sequencer
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Studio Electronics Charcot Circles Sequencer
The Studio Electronics Charcot Circles sequencer is the result of a collaboration with Marc Sirguy. Th sequencer can be configured as a 8x16 step with 8 VC paths and gates, a 4x32 step with 4 VC paths and gates, a 2x64 step with 2 VC paths and gates, and a 1x28 step with 1 CV and gate. There are a total of eight banks, each containing up to sixteen presents. Within each preset is a line of tracks comprised of 1 to 16 notes. Up to 128 presets can be saved within each bank.
In Track Play mode, each track is individually selectable. In Global Mode, the number corresponds to that of the total number of tracks played. For example, selecting the number 2 would play tracks 1-2. The module is not lacking in terms of connectivity either. It features connections for an array of signals, including: clock and reset ins, CV in/out, velocity out, and USB in/out.
Charcot Circles Features
- Circular Sequencer with per note/track pitch, velocity, and length controls
- 128 Track Memory locations
- Eight Patch Points: CV In, Clock In, Reset In, Clock out, Reset Out, Velocity out, Gate out and CV out
- USB in/out - MIDI, software update via SUB HIDBootloader
- Importing and exporting sequence data available via Max/MSP