Studio ElectronicsBoomstar SE80 V2 Semi-Modular Analog Synthesizer Module
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Studio Electronics Boomstar V2
The Boomstar SE80 V2 is a semi-modular analog synthesizer that acknowledges the classic synthesizers of yesteryear. This particular model is inspired by the classic Yamaha CS-80, famously used by Vangelis and others to create monumental analog soundscapes.
Boomstar SE80 V2 features dual VCOs, a dedicated sub-oscillator, two invertable and droneable envelopes, extensive modulation possibilities, and a software LFO that can be synchronized via MIDI. There are also CV and audio inputs, meaning the Boomstar can easily be interfaced with Eurorack modular gear, as well as a variety of external instruments and audio signals.
Boomstar V2 Features
- All discrete circuity with hand-matched transistors in filter and amplifier
- 2 oscillators with sub oscillator, sync, PWM, and more
- Sine, Triangle, Saw and Square waveforms
- Classic Yamaha CS-80 filter design
- All discrete circuitry
- Hand matched transistors in filter and amplifier
- Sturdy steel chassis
- 31 pots, 2 rotary switches, 18 toggle switches
- Through hole circuit boards
- AC power adaptor
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 2.05" (3.625" at back) x 8.7" x 7.05"
Studio Electronics Boomstar SE80 V2 Semi-Modular Analog Synthesizer Module Reviews