Studio ElectronicsBoomstar 5089 Analog Synthesizer Module
Studio Electronics Boomstar 5089
The Studio Electronics Boomstar 5089 is a powerful semi-modular analog desktop synthesizer that pays tribute to the classic synthesizers of yesteryear. The 5089 model features a filter modeled after the classic Moog 24dB ladder filter.
The Boomstar 5089 boasts two discrete VCOs, amplifiers and filters build from hand-matched transistors, and a snappy envelope section. There are also CV and audio inputs, meaning the Boomstar can easily be interfaced with Eurorack modular gear, as well as a variety of external instruments and audio signals.
Boomstar 5089 Features
- All analog semi-modular monophonic synthesizer
- 2 discrete voltage controlled oscillators
- Choose between 4 classic filter types
- 2 ultra-snappy analog ADSR envelopes
- Voltage controlled amplifer
- Low frequency oscillator
- Ring Modulator
- 2 Overdrive types
- CV in
- Gate in
- Filter frequency modulation in
- Amplifier modulation in
- Oscillator out
- External signal in
- Midi In
- Midi Out
- 1/4" Audio out
- DC power input.
- Learn switch: Select midi channel, note priority, aftertouch and mod wheel assignment
- Tap tempo for LFO.
- Overflow Switch :For polyphonic "Boom-Starring."
- Sturdy steel chassis
- Classic through hole circuit boards
- External AC power adaptor
- Dimensions: 7.05" x 8.7" x 3.6"