StrymonOla dBucket Chorus / Vibrato Pedal
- No Hassle
Strymon Ola dBucket Chorus / Vibrato Pedal
Strymon's Ola dBucket is a chorus and vibrato pedal that gives users a wide variety of sonic tones that range from subtle stereo enhancement to the classic swirls and ping-pong vibrato. Ola contains three built in modes and 5-knobs providing plenty of room for musical experimentation. Envelope mode controls user speed and depth, Ramp mode allows after-effects and normal provides the classic settings. With pedal chorus, bucket brigade vibrato and studio rack chorus, Strymon's Ola dBucket Chorus and Vibrato Pedal is a great addition for any studio.
- Distinct effect types to add new textures to your sound
- Includes pedal chorus, studio rack chorus, and bucket brigade vibrato
- Standard Depth and Rate controls let you dial in sound quickly
- Mix control works like a wet/dry knob
- 3 modes to give you new control of your effects
- Ramp mode lets you control the onset and release of chorus/vibrato
- Envelope mode lets you control depth and rate with your playing dynamics
- Remains musical at just about any setting
- Favorite switch lets you save and recall your go-to sound
- Stereo ins and outs
- 24-bit/96kHZ A/D/A conversion
- Durable aluminum chassis
- True bypass switching
- Pedal Type: Chorus/Vibrato
- Analog/Digital: Digital
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4" (left, right)
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (left, right)
- Bypass Switching: True Bypass
- Power Source: 9V DC 250mA
- Height: 1.75"
- Width: 4.0"
- Depth: 4.5"
- Power Supply Included: Yes
- Form Factor: Pedal
- Manufacturer Part Number: OLA