StrymonMultiSwitch Plus Foot Controller
- No Hassle
Strymon MultiSwitch Plus
Strymon's Multiswitch Plus provides extended control for an enormous selection of their pedals, offering players new ways to interact with their favorite Strymon tools. Depending on the connected pedal, the Multiswitch Plus can act as a tap tempo, loop controller, transport control, and more—just plug in to up to three supported Strymon pedals and watch the world expand.
MultiSwitch Plus Features
- Provides extended control for select Strymon products
- Can be connected to three pedals at once
- Can act as tap tempo, looper control, transport control, preset selector, and more (based on connected pedals' native functionality)
- Compatible with Volante, Sunset, Riverside, TimeLine, BigSky, Mobius, Deco, Dig, Flint, El Capistan, and more!
- Includes 1/4" right angle TRS cable
- Dimensions: 6.8 x 2.2 x 1.7/172 x 57 x 42mm
- Power Specs: Passive—no PSU required!
Want instant access to three presets for Sunset or Riverside? Or to unlock the full potential of Volante? Connect MultiSwitch Plus with the included 1/4″ TRS cable and add a new dimension to your rig.
Multiple Control Modes.
MultiSwitch Plus can be configured in several different ways to extend floor control of compatible Strymon pedals. Depending on the selected mode and the pedals connected, you can recall presets, change banks, operate TimeLine’s looper, remotely tap tempos, and more.
Control up to Three Pedals.
Featuring three outputs, MultiSwitch Plus allows you to connect up to three compatible Strymon pedals using additional TRS cables (sold separately). Now you can engage presets on Sunset, Riverside, and Volante simultaneously. Or mix and match the footswitches to set up your own custom operation—such as controlling tap tempo on your Flint, Favorite on your El Capistan, and Boost on your Riverside.