- No Hassle
The Miniswitch is a controller that interfaces with a handful of Strymon pedals for a wide variety of uses. When connected to a pedal that accepts tap tempo information, it can be a remote controller for those tempos. Connecting via a 1/4" TRS cable means it can be as remote as the cable is long, for ease of tap tempo control.
When paired with pedals that can have saved presets, the Miniswitch can toggle between them, for ease of tone switching.
When patched into the Riverside Multistage Drive, it can boost the signal +6dB high.
With the Miniswitch, many useful parameters can be accessed with the touch of one's foot.
- Controller for Strymon pedals
- Tap Tempo control for BigSky, Deco, Dig, Flint, Mobius, and Timeline
- Preset switcher for Brigadier, Deco, Dig, El Capistan, Flint, Lex, and Riverside
- +6dB Boost for Riverside Multistage Drive
- Connectable via 1/4" TRS patch cable
- 1/4″ TRS cable included
- No additional power supply required
- Rugged black anodized aluminum chassis
- Super small and lightweight: measures 2″ W x 2.25″ D x 1.8″ H
- Designed and built in the USA