StrymonDeco V2 Tape Saturation + Doubletracker Pedal
- No Hassle
Strymon Deco V2
Strymon's Deco Tape Saturation & Doubletracker is a delay pedal that emulates reel-to-reel tape saturation, and this updated version upgrades the hardware and interface. With the same sounds you love, you now get a premium JFET input circuit and algorithms running on a snappy ARM DSP chip. A new tonal voicing—Cassette—brings you an Auto Level Control process, similar to what is found on high-end cassette recorders. This imparts a beautifully compressed, fat tone and with the new dedicated Tone knob you can expand your sonic capabilities quite nicely. Full MIDI implementation gives you control over each knob and parameter using the USB-C port or TRS jack. Bring more tonal options and added versatility to your pedalboard or studio with the updated Deco from Strymon.
Deco V2 Features
- Tape saturation and doubletracker
- Updated version
- Added Cassette voicing with ALC
- Dedicated Tone knob for dialing in saturation
- Emulates reel-to-reel tape
- ARM DSP processor
- Analog JFET input circuit
- Variable tape saturation lets you dial in rich odd-order harmonics
- Doubletracker section provides thickening and classic tape effects
- Adjust the Lag Time control for flanging, chorusing, and echo effects
- Wobble control lets you add natural variance to the second tape deck speed
- Wide stereo mode
- Studio mode for using it as an outboard effect
- Mono/Stereo input switch
- True or buffered bypass
- 300 MIDI preset locations
- 24-bit 96kHz A/D and D/A converters
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 4 x 1.75 in / 11.4 x 10.2 x 4.4 cm
- Power Specs: 9VDC center-negative 300mA PSU included
Our second generation Deco gives you the same gorgeous reel-to-reel tape sounds from our original, while adding several significant new features, incorporating technological advancements, hardware improvements and design enhancements to give you additional flexibility, power, and ease of use on stage and in the studio.
Deco’s Tape Saturation smooths out your sound with familiar and delicious tape compression and saturation, while fattening your tone with subtle tape-driven transparent overdrive.
Deco’s Doubletracker provides the power to shift your sound in many ways, easily allowing you to achieve syrupy slapback tape echoes, psychedelic tape flanging, and gorgeous tape chorusing sounds.