StrymonCompadre Compressor + Boost Pedal (Midnight Edition)
- No Hassle
Decked out in a limited Midnight Edition finish, Strymon's Compadre is a capable compression and boost combo that can bring life to your guitar tone, or any other instrument. With everything from gritty boost to transparent compression and much more, your guitar and amp have never sounded better.
Compadre includes a versatile boost with clean and dirty modes and a continuous boost level control, great for adding a bit of presence or pushing your amp into overdrive. The EQ lets you choose between an overall flat boost, or a sound that accentuates your treble or mids, making it easy to dial in the right tone for any occasion. The compressor offers both "studio" and "squeeze" modes, which offer the choice of transparent level adjustment or a heavier compression that adds a huge amount of sustain to your sound.
Compadre's expression pedal input allows you to use it as a clean VCA-based volume control. Adding the MiniSwitch or MultiSwitch Plus allows you to easily recall your settings, and the optional MIDI expander cable allows you to access up to 300 preset locations via MIDI.
Whether you're just trying to add a finer degree of control between your guitar or amp or trying to get your tone in shape at the front end of a pedalboard, Compadre is there to make sure that your guitar always sounds the best that it possibly can.
- High-quality compression and boost optimized for use with electric guitar
- Clean and dirty boost modes
- Three boost EQ curves and two compression modes designed to help you hone in on any aspect of your tone
- Full-range, treble-emphasized, and mid-emphasized boost options
- Studio compression mode for transparent, smooth compression
- Squeeze compression mode for out-of-this-world vintage-style sustain
- Expression input for VCA-based volume control
- Recall your settings via Strymon's MiniSwitch or MultiSwitch Plus
- MIDI capability for integating with a DAW or MIDI-enabled pedal setup
- Dimensions: 1.75 x 4 x 4.5"
- Power Specs: 9VDC center negative PSU (included)