StrymonBrig dBucket Delay Pedal
- No Hassle
Strymon introduces Brig, a new small form factor pedal, which uses their famed dBucket technology to provide three analog-inspired BBD-style delay voicings. The simplicity of the controls is what makes this pedal so remarkable: Mix, Repeats, Time, Filter, and Modulation can be used quickly to create subtle or wild delays.
You can select the modeled BBD chip for multiple familiar vintage tones—from grungy repeats to dreamy textures. Choose between 3205, 3005, or multi voicings that add extra sonic character. Delay times can be short enough to function as a great chorus, and a built-in JFET input gives you a great response to a wide variety of input signals.
Strymon's Brig is a fantastic addition to any pedalboard looking to minimize space and maximize sound.
- Compact single-switch dBucket Brigade Delay
- Three BBD chip analog-modeled voicings
- JFET Audio input
- USB-C MIDI and Firmware updates
- Switchable MIMO, MISO, SISO I/O configuration
- Expression and MIDI inputs
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 1.7 x 2.2 in
- Power Specs: 9VDC 250mA PSU Not Included